- Greeters have now superseded Ushers but they carry out the same duties, choose two or more people, teenagers are a good choice as this will give them a sense of importance as they play a real part of the wedding. They will greet your guests direct them to the guest book for signing and then to their seats.
- On the day of the wedding you should have a minimum number of people around you, choose those closest to you usually your mother and your best friend.
- Every one of your guests will want to see you before the ceremony this will upset excite and fluster you. You should be relaxed calm and radiant, it is the duty of the Maid of Honour and your planner to keep ALL guests at bay they will see you when you arrive at the ceremony site.
- Music for the ceremony, unless you are having musicians with whom you will plan your entrances, you should download music to an IPod and an operator who is familiar with your wishes. Prepare music for the guests taking their seats 30 minutes.
- For each Bridesmaid and Groomsman you will need two minutes the same for flower girls/ring bearers and at least three minutes for the Brides entrance and five minutes of rousing celebratory music for the recessional.
- After the ceremony The Bridal party including parents should proceed to the area of the photographer’s choosing. All guests should be directed to a separate location on the property to partake of refreshments until they are called for inclusion in the group photographs.
- Music for the reception, Experienced Bands or D.J’s are proficient at reading guests and the party atmosphere for wedding receptions. You should confer with your planner and you will need to choose the special music for the First Dance the Bride and Father Dance, Groom and Mother Dance and a general list of music that you would like to hear played during the evening.
- The music provider will also act as Master of Ceremonies; you will be required to provide a list of the Bridal Party, Grooms parents, Brides parents, Flower girl/ring bearer, Bridesmaid and Groomsman, Maid of Honour and Best Man and lastly Bride and Groom for the introduction to your guests.
Home | About Us | Album | Testimonials | Contact Us
Copyright Canyon Crest Lodge 2013
Website Design by Cassio Group