- Sign up with a store of your choice for your wedding gift registry, the sales people will be happy to assist and advise you. When your guests are ready to select their gifts, either at the store or online the store will help with the purchase, wrapping and delivery.
- The best gift from family members is to receive money to do with as you wish. Do not allow anyone to pay for a particular portion of your wedding, for example the Groom’s parents believe that it is their responsibility to pay for the Rehearsal Dinner, this is not so.
- The Groom’s parents can give the couple money to off set expense’s of the big day as a whole. Once money is allocated, problems arise as the giver wants control of what they will consider their department, for example to cake size and design, the flowers who will wear them and how many, the rehearsal dinner, the location and what you will eat, who will be invited.
- This is your wedding do not allow anyone else to take charge, smile sweetly as help and advice is always welcome, but eliminate embarrassment and confrontation by referring everyone who wishes to impart their views to your Wedding Planner .
- Gifts delivered to the venue should be labelled clearly. Guests should be reminded to ensure that their gifts are marked with the name of the giver. The wedding Greeters should also be asked to check all parcels for the necessary information before storing same in a designated place. This information is very necessary for the “Thank You” cards.
Home | About Us | Album | Testimonials | Contact Us
Copyright Canyon Crest Lodge 2013
Website Design by Cassio Group