Tips to Prepare For Special Day
- Both Bride and Groom should discuss the style of the ceremony, most are relaxed but still traditional. It helps for each to write their own vows saying to each other how they feel and expressing their hopes for the future together. These are kept for the actual wedding ceremony not produced at the rehearsal.
- The Planner will invite the photographer to the venue before the wedding date to view and experience the area and choose where he/she would like to set the various stages for the best possible effects.
- The photographer must be present at the rehearsal ceremony to also rehearse the picture taking positions of the processional and recessional.
- The rehearsal ceremony should be carried out as near to the time of day of the actual ceremony in order that everyone is aware of light and shadow. Only those members of the Bridal party should be in attendance all other guests can meet at the Rehearsal Dinner venue.
- Ensure that all your personal wedding attire, dress, shoes, jewellery and makeup are taken to the venue the day before the wedding usually at the time of the rehearsal, as this will give less to worry about on the actual day.
- Your Maid of Honor should be responsible for ensuring that the girls dresses etcetera are at the venue early on the day of the wedding.
- The Beautician for makeup and hair should have been booked and a trial for same planned in advance.
- Groom and Groomsmen’s attire will be the responsibility of the “Best Man”. If renting outfits, they should be measured and the clothes tried for fit and comfort. These will be collected the day before the wedding and stored at the place where the men will spend the night.
- Your Wedding Planner will prepare a schedule for all members of the wedding party in order that everyone will know where to be and at what time.
Home | About Us | Album | Testimonials | Contact Us
Copyright Canyon Crest Lodge 2013
Website Design by Cassio Group