Tips on Saving Money
- It is not necessary to pay for the bridesmaids dresses as in this day and age bridesmaids are very happy to pay for their own dresses. One can suggest that they choose a dress in the colour and style of the Brides preference or if price is an issue the girls could all wear black dresses unified by a coloured cumber band.
- Groom and Groomsmen, where money is of the essence simplicity is best, all the guys should wear the same colour pants, with shirts and ties to compliment the wedding colours. Depending on how much the Groomsmen want to spend rental companies can help with providing everything from ties to shoes.
- Fresh flowers at any time of year are expensive but please discuss your preferences with your planner who will make suggestions and contact local florist who will assist in providing ways to lower costs.
- Table centre pieces do not have to be flamboyant, in fact large centre pieces can be a nuisance to your guests and end up being removed from the table. Try something simple of your own design, your planner will give you several tips and the venue may offer a variety of centre pieces from which to choose.
- Do not provide expensive favours or disposable cameras as these are very often not appreciated and thrown away, therefore are a waste of money. A nice touch would be to provide pretty but inexpensive little bags and have your local confectioner fill with caramels again rely on your planner. Chocolate is not a good idea especially in summer.
- It is strongly advisable NOT to have seating allocation, name tags will be moved and guests will sit where they think and with whom they are comfortable. Tables with enough seating should be reserved for your immediate family and your closest friends.
- Wedding cakes are very expensive, the more elaborate the more the cost. Instead of fancy icing and decoration use plain cakes covered in butter icing or cream cheese frosting decorated with fresh flowers to match your bouquet. If you are getting married during the summer months think about the heat. Cakes should be kept cool until the very last minute therefore they should be of a design which is easily handled. Keep tiers to a minimum by using separate cakes and have them mounted on tiered cake stands.
Home | About Us | Album | Testimonials | Contact Us
Copyright Canyon Crest Lodge 2013
Website Design by Cassio Group